- Service AnimalsThe Department of Justice, published revised final regulations implementing the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) for title II (State and local government services) and title III (public accommodations and commercial facilities) on September 15, 2010, in the Federal Register. These requirements, or rules, clarify and refine issues that have arisen over the past 20 years and contain new, and updated, requirements, including the 2010 Standards for Accessible Design (2010 Standards).
- Autism Speaks was founded in February 2005 by Bob and Suzanne Wright, grandparents of a child with autism. Their longtime friend Bernie Marcus donated $25 million to help financially launch the organization. Since then, Autism Speaks has grown into the world's leading autism science and advocacy organization, dedicated to funding research into the causes, prevention, treatments and a cure for autism; increasing awareness of autism spectrum disorders; and advocating for the needs of individuals with autism and their families. We are proud of what we've been able to accomplish and look forward to continued successes in the years ahead.
To read more about Autism Speaks' awareness, fundraising, science, and advocacy efforts, or to read about some of our other exciting initiatives, please visit their website.
- American Diabetes Association, We lead the fight against the deadly consequences of diabetes and fight for those affected by diabetes. We fund research to prevent, cure and manage diabetes. We deliver services to hundreds of communities. We provide objective and credible information. We give voice to those denied their rights because of diabetes.
- The Epilepsy Foundation, a national non-profit with nearly 50 local organizations throughout the United States, has led the fight against seizures since 1968. The Foundation is an unwavering ally for individuals and families impacted by epilepsy and seizures. The Foundation works to prevent, control, and cure epilepsy through community services; public education; federal and local advocacy; and supporting research into new treatments and therapies. The Foundation works to ensure that people with seizures have the opportunity to live their lives to their fullest potential.
Here's a direct link to their article can dog detect seizures?
- Transportation Security Administration, To ensure your security, all travelers are required to undergo screening at the checkpoint. You or your traveling companion may consult the TSA officer about the best way to relieve any concerns during the screening process. Know how to travel with your service dog.
- Hill's Science Diet, Here at LSD we choose to give our dogs the best food for their health and nutrition. Hill's Science Diet can be found at your local Pet Smart, Pet Co, or dog food store. To learn more about the science behind the food click on the botton for their website.
- Washington Family Vet, LSD has partnered up with Washington Family Vet Clinic for our dogs health needs. Need additional vet records on your dog or have questions ? Feel free to check them out online.
- American Kennel Club, The American Kennel Club is dedicated to upholding the integrity of its Registry, promoting the sport of purebred dogs and breeding for type and function. Founded in 1884, the AKC® and its affiliated organizations advocate for the purebred dog as a family companion, advance canine health and well-being, work to protect the rights of all dog owners and promote responsible dog ownership. Some of our dogs are AKC registered please visit their website for more information.
Fetch one of our experts! 702-712-2125
We Train & Deliver all over the U.S No waiting list, All Inclusive Programs Available.